We believe every child has the right to a respectful environment which fosters harmony through balanced creative relationships and possibilities
It's easy to feel the charm of existence in this spot.
Taking children and educators into the outdoors can open amazing opportunities for people to understand the natural world and make a meaningful connection with their environment.
An approach to early childhood education, which values the child as strong, capable and resilient; rich with wonder and knowledge.
Our philosophy believes:
- a child thrives when surrounded by joy and wonder
- family is the most important contributor to the development of values and growth of a child
- engaging with the natural world is essential to the emotional, intellectual and physical health of a child
- by respecting themselves, each other and their environment children will find balance and harmony in their lives
- the opportunity to learn through creative ‘languages’ is essential for a child’s well being and cognitive development
- each child should be given the opportunity to learn at their own pace
- every child contributes to their own learning and is capable of understanding complex concepts
- rich, authentic environments engage the imagination of children and foster deep learning
- respect and empathy is nurtured through caring connection with animals and nature
- community and society are important contributors to a learning landscape
- educators are our most valuable resource and deserve the respect of the community